Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Explicite Scene Movie

Davide Ciuna and books

"I am a writer made in Italy, Latin American literature, was always a mystery to me. When I was hired was to touch the sky with their hands," expresses Ciuna, Italian writer fantasy novels.




in appearance quiet and slow to speak and voice feel nostalgic note: "I miss my country, but live and work in Argentina makes me happy."


Since its arrival it was four years, now fully installed in the country. He is married with Argentina and has a two year old son. David Ciuna a degree in Political Science , studio Scienze Politiche Rome La Sapienza, working for the UN, Caritas International, in press and its activity towards missions in Morocco, Africa, Sudan.


One of his greatest passions is reading. So he was presented in a competition for young writers, won and editorial hired him. Reason which left her job at Caritas and the company sent him to Argentina bookstore. Intrigued by the culture and American literature, the writer has is like to live in Argentina, writing to his country and next book.



0 comments:

Post a Comment