Sunday, November 21, 2010

Aphrin Causing Burning In Throat



DAMIÁN MAHLER:
INHERIT ERO OF PASSION

"My v iejo m ea claw I said, this is the m usic. After I picked my way and I mine " says the young director and songwriter who follows in the footsteps of his father, the talented Angel Mahler.


Beyond carry such surname, which re presents itself a musical trademark in Argentina, Damian preferred to start from down, making the most of your passion for music and giving free rein to his innate talent. Home theaters were a child and lived surrounded by sheet music, piano keys and sunglasses.

"My dad woke up this passion, put his seed and that is why I owe him" , Damian admits that feels a little indebted and extremely grateful to his father for showing what was the music. He began directing children's plays in the underground circuit as Anastasia and Beauty and the Beast, participated in the direction of Othello and today is leading Metamorphosis in Apollo Theater, along with Mariano Taccagni .

With his 22 years, great talent and humility, Damian tells how important Mahler in his career was writing the play that runs for the second time today as he began his relationship with the music very small, what's your background and gives details of the excellent relationship with his father. Mahler junior forward also what are your next projects in theater.

0 comments:

Post a Comment