Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Long Vegina With Hair



Nintendo 3DS Lanzamientos: Nintendo 3DS, Crysis 2 y muchos más


Following the new Nintendo handheld, I've done a survey that despite their limited (but valuable) votes, we can draw some conclusions on sales of 3DS, these were the results:

Click for larger image.

Well as you can see, there was a tie between "No, because I do not have the money" and "I'll buy it soon," Is it deductible that some people do not have the necessary money, but they are saving to get it? I think so.

other hand we see that two votes are for yes and I love it that they are happy with their console, two who do not because they disagree with 3DS battery (which lasts between 3-8 hours) and others expect a new model console, we do not know whether it will or if you do, when.

Finally we have a vote for someone who expects a better catalog in the console, which is quite respectable because you have to admit that the release of 3DS catalog is not very good, but we are confident that as go time will be strengthened and be very good.

Thanks for voting, was very helpful to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment